1. Helensburgh & Lomond Foodbank If you are in hardship please email or phone Helensburgh & Lomond foodbank for advice and out of hours you can call the social work department. Opening Times Thursday evenings 6.00pm – 8.00pm, Monday & Friday mornings 10.00am – 12 noon. Where? The British Red Cross Hall, 116 East Princes Street Contact Details Tel. 01436 671613 Email: email@example.com
2. Kintyre Foodbank They are still open on a Mon, Wed and Friday, from 11 to 12, you can leave a message out of hours. Address: 21 Castlehill, PA28 6AN Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Kintyre-Fo... Contact Details 01586 552005 email firstname.lastname@example.org Out of hours you can contact the social work emergency line on 01631 566 491 and normal hours ring 01546 605517. www.kintyrefoodbank.org.uk/
3. Cowal & Dunoon Foodbank If you or someone you may know is in need of some extra help give them a call or get some advice from them at the Youth Club between 1.30 & 4pm every second Friday. Where Youth Club in Dunoon Facebook Page http://bit.ly/2fcZddV Contact Details Message through the facebook page Out of hours you can contact the social work emergency line on 01631 566 491 and normal hours ring 01546 605517. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE FOODBANK CONTACT THEM DIRECT FOR DROP OFF DONATION COLLETION POINTS. Bute Oasis Foodbank Opening Times Mon through to Sat 10-4pm Sun 11-4pm Mon Address: 6 Argyll Street, Rothesay Facebook www.facebook.com/buteoasis2 Contact Details 01700 5022722 or message through the Facebook page
4. The Lord’s Larder Oban In response to families and individuals struggling to make ends meet all the churches in Oban got together to found the Lord's Larder. Food and toiletries are donated regularly and people in need are referred by the Social Work Department. The schools often give the proceeds of their Harvest services. We have boxes in the churches which are emptied on the 2nd Sunday of each month. Financial contributions are also welcome so that some fresh food can be included in parcels. Address: Glencruitten Road, Oban, Argyll PA34 4DN Contact Details 01631 562405
5. Hope Kitchen Oban Hope Kitchen provide an evening meal 2 evenings per week, Lunch – Soup and Sandwich lunch available two days per week, Takeaway Meals – Available for those who can’t stay to eat. Drop in sessions – Afternoon tea, coffee, soup, snack 4 days per week. Fellowship Lunch – Friday lunchtime 11.30am-1pm, Food Parcels – For people in emergency situations, DVD Evenings – Monthly. Laundry Service – Washing and drying facilities are available for a small donation, Internet – Laptops with internet available, Printing / copying – For a small donation. Telephone 01631 565730 during opening - Food parcels can be collected from Hope Kitchen on Mondays & Wednesdays from 1.00pm – 7.00pm & Tuesdays & Fridays from 11.00am – 4.00pm. Hot food is also available at these times for a £1 donation.
Address: Hope Kitchen SCIO, Soroba Street, Oban, Argyll, PA34 http://hopekitchen.org.uk/
6. Bute Oasis operate the Bute Food-Bank from premises at Argyll Street, Rothesay. Their opening hours are 10am-4pm every day.
Please contact Bute Oasis at the shop in Argyll Street.
In the event of Bute Advice Centre being closed, please contact Angela Callaghan at Bute Oasis on Argyle Street 01700502272.
Every day they offer emergency supplies of food and an offer of a further referral to Bute Advice Centre for assistance.
Bute Advice Centre
22/26 Bishop Street
Isle of Bute
7. GRUB’S UP Lochgilphead – Lochgilphead’s Recovery Café, 11am-2pm Fridays Lochgilphead Parish Church. Some of the people behind Grub’s Up: Irene Short, chef Robbie Bell and Gill Hutton. Contact email@example.com